Annette, yeah, I think it's still an issue (see rest of post). I'm happy to take this and run with it.

Vicki, given I might be waking sleeping dogs here: up till right now, there was just the LnC style available so all the effects you observed have been placebo effects. I've now activated three additional styles available on the boards out of the box (that's what Ruben suggested in the earlier posts). You can switch them (or preview them) via "Preferences" in the expando-menu on your user name right top corner. The option is "Your Preferred Forum Style (aka Skin/Theme)". I haven't had time yet to do a deeper dive into the styles and try to figure out if it's just something with our LnC default style or a more general problem (don't think so / hope so). If you could give them a spin and when you find one that does a good layout on the phone, I can look into updating the colors for that style / checking to make this the new default if it works well for all screens.

Mind you, that will take a bit of time (um holiday-ish) given my current RL load to get it to the finish line, but a good phone experience is important these days smile

Just for fun: on my Windows Phone (yes, those are still around), I'm no longer able to double-tap to zoom just into the content part of the posts. So, yeah, there's definitely something off.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.