I apologize in advance for the gigantic images eek

I met Dean (*squeee!*) for the first time at a con in Houston last September, and decided that I wanted to make something for him. I'd recently discovered that Funko made a Clark Kent pop, but the figure had a fedora on and that just wasn't right for our Clark.

After a bit of searching, I found another pop that had the right hairstyle (and also had glasses! Bonus!)

[Linked Image]

If you boil a Funko pop for three minutes, the adhesive softens and you can remove things like their glasses and their heads devil

[Linked Image]

Once all the adhesive is soft enough, you can make a really creepy display on your kitchen counter!
(You can also give yourself a whopper of a burn when you forget that boiling water will drain out of those holes for their glasses and not just the big hole in the bottoms of their plastic craniums)

[Linked Image]

Did I mention that I got two of each base figure? No? I got two of each base figure.

Once you've pulled everyone apart, you can then put them back together however you want to grin Twins!

[Linked Image]

You can then take them out to meet people, like this guy!

[Linked Image]

And you can let him keep one, which he'll be ridiculously sweet and excited about, and ask politely if he'll sign the one you plan to take back home.

[Linked Image]

I hope you enjoyed my silly adventure in basic Funko pop customizing, and these ridiculously large photos that I couldn't figure out how to shrink down any further [Linked Image]

I would have posted back in September, but I mislaid the little guy and only found him again this weekend shock

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather