Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I just want to say:

It may appear as if I've dropped off the face of the Earth, and for that I apologize. Aside from general busy-ness with life, I've been trying to change my approach to writing this beast. It's longer than I'm used to, so my usual method of eye-balling the ending and flying towards it like a loosed arrow isn't working. It needs structure. It needs planning. It needs more than just a vague outline that changes every time a character disagrees with a plot point.

So, I've starting giving my attention to parts that wouldn't be posted right away, which means it'll be a while before the next chapter is ready to go up. I may or may not even have to change what's already been done; I'm not sure. It will be a longer wait, but hopefully, the end product will be worth it.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who's come this far along, and I hope to see you all at the end. sloppy

Aww... (Sends virtual hug)

I highly recommend a big party once you finish your monstrosity. //all things crossed for a cooperative muse//

party

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube