Hi Morgana!

I used the events from Honeymoon in Metropolis as a springboard for this fic.
Oooooh! clap

but please: I need you to pretend we're … uh … dating."
Okay? So, why does the not-so-flattering suit works best, then? What sort of dating does he have in mind?

“The last time we did ‘something like that’ was at the Luxor Hotel. You do recall how that little ‘inside job’ turned out?”
Yes, with him kissing her on the bed, according to most sources. There’s a couple of other sources out there that tell much much raunchier tales.

The maid, Ingeborg walked in on their surveillance operation and he had to quickly throw the equipment on the bed and cover it up. Then grabbed and passionately kissed a protesting Lois before the intrusive woman discovered what they were really doing in the Honeymoon suite.
Yes, what*ever* would a maid think when she walks into the honeymoon suite and sees a lot of video equipment laid out in the bedroom.

Abruptly a familiar, but unwelcome voice broke into their conversation. “If spoilsport Lois doesn’t want to go, I can be your girlfriend Clark, for the afternoon … or the night.” Cat Grant, wearing her signature skintight leopard jumpsuit,
clap /waits for Lois’s girlfriend-for-the-night remark/

Superman was carrying an unconscious fireman who had been trapped in the building.
/imagines the classic hero-rescues-damel shot, only with Superman carrying a guy in his arms/

Well, here we go again with another great story from Lane and Kent!
clap

Great work on Perry pulling the articles together!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.