Originally Posted by JellyS2
Originally Posted by Morgana
I am really starting to not like this guy Scott. How dare he draw Bernie into Lex's plan! splat
It wasn't entirely his idea, if that helps. wink After all, he does what he's told.

He may also not know Bernie very well. I get the impression that his opinion of him may not be very high, possibly because he thinks he was so easily fooled.

Following orders without question? Is he so flattered that Lex and Hightower trusted him that he's not even considering the ethics of what they're doing? Time will tell if his paycheck may be clouding his judgement. Although, he also may not understand everything that's planned for Clark, Lois and the whole country.

Scott rolled his eyes as he caught sight of Lane and Kent in a what could only be described as a tender embrace. Clark Kent seemed like a … goober. How on Earth did he catch someone like Lois Lane? Of course, he was Superman. This was ridiculous…and Scott was a little jealous.

Makes me wonder if Scott has a crush on Lois. That could complicate things for Lex, but Scott had better be very careful. He doesn't have a very high opinion of Clark, either. Yet Scott at least appears to be a bit nerdy himself.

“Superman has to go,” Lois broke in. She stood up and walked to Clark.

Oh, Lois, now you're jumping in without checking the water level for not only yourself but Clark and his family. wallbash

Although if they survive this mess, it could be interesting how they react if the New Krytonians show up in the universe... maybe a sequel?

“Actually, due to our current position within the solar system, Superman will have to make this choice within the next eleven days or we’ll lose the ability to use the …” The look Clark was aiming at Dr. Klein stopped him. “Right. Eleven days.”

Nice touch; don't give them time to really consider this. Just enough time I assume to make preparations.And now you have me wondering what Dr. Klein didn't mention. Hopefully that will eventually be explained.

Last edited by cuidadora; 05/30/19 09:20 PM.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly