I just found this addition on AO3 and commented there -- how did I miss that you'd added another chapter? -- but just had to check here, too, to see if others had enjoyed it just as much as I did. Hee. smile

This was fun to read. I definitely wanted to see Lucifer confront Lex in the main story, so this was satisfying. I admit I'd also love to see Lex's hell loop ... watching Lois spurn him for Clark, over and over and over, perhaps? wink Clark and Lucifer being friends would probably be nearly as much of a shock to Lex, so that would be a nice addition, too, heh. Thanks for adding to the story, and for giving me a good excuse to reread the original. smile

Now I'm picturing Lois contacting Chloe post-revelation, since they will have that in common, too. If the timeline stays the same, by the time Lois & Clark get together, Lucifer & Chloe will have a solid year together under their belts, so Chloe would probably give some pretty good advice. Both on the "the man I love has another side to him" front and "Yeah, I was briefly engaged to a criminal mastermind, too ... it really sucks, doesn't it?" wink

And darn it, now you've got me wondering what Lucifer would make of Tempus. lol He'd probably get a kick out of him at first, since they share that dry, irreverent sense of humor, but once he started hurting people, especially going after his new buddy Clark ... Lucifer no like. devil angel-devil wink

Last edited by KathyB; 03/09/19 04:08 PM.