I am definitely in the minority when it comes to the clone arc. Why? Because I actually like the story line from beginning to end. It was a very different way of keeping our favorite reporter duo apart for a few more episodes. whistle I even felt a little sorry for the clone, especially since a very heartless Lex explained her life expectancy was very short. Acting wise, this gave Teri a chance to stretch, she did a superb job.

Stolen were the moments she’d looked forward to sharing with her family and friends. No more lists. No more coordinators or giving in to demands that didn’t match up to the picture she imagined in her mind. She’d lost too much. She’d come so close to losing everything. Now all she wanted was to right the grievous wrong that had been bestowed upon her and Clark.

This fic does a fantastic job of setting things to rights. Finally, happily, with no silly Wedding Destroyer getting in the way Lois and Clark are allowed to wed.

Last edited by Morgana; 01/27/19 08:17 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.