Originally Posted by Morgana
Later, as they sat together on the couch watching Lethal Weapon, he felt Lois snuggle into his side and drift off to sleep. And he sent up a silent prayer of thanks that, even if Lois never chose to see him as more than a friend, she’d chosen to keep him in her life after all the things he’d done wrong.

Powerful. This is the scene that should have been on the show. Lois and Clark needed to have an honest discussion about each other after the wedding-that-was-not. Burning the dress? Wow! I always wondered what happened to that overdone garment. Its not the way I would do it, but I can understand her not wanting to have that thing around, especially with all of its unhappy memories associated with it.

Aww, thanks for the high praise! I wish we could have seen a little more of the healing process between them. But that's what fan fic is for! I did consider other options for the dress, but none felt quite as final and satisfying. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon