Hi Susan!
Toni Taylor ever since the suspiciously blonde wench
suspiciously blonde — nice one!

had oozed her way out of Clark Kent’s apartment. Tracking Toni had inevitably led her to the Riverview District and into a position to observe Toni’s meeting with the Toasters.
So, basically, half the stories Lois or Clark get are because they are jealous of the other’s dealings with the opposite sex. Lois and Toni. Lois and Antoinette. Lois and Linda. Clark and Lex.

“I followed you,” he whispered before nodding his head in Toni’s direction, “while you followed her.” Clark observed Toni
She sure maintains a double standard, huh?
LOIS: There is no double standard. There’s the things Clark’s allowed to do and there’s the way I do things. Not a double standard.

Wife of Bath
clap

“And presumably since she showed up unannounced at your doorstep in the middle of the night, sexual pleasure.”
So, Lois acknowledges that Clark can provide sexually pleasing services to a woman? Maybe she has even thought about said service providing for herself?

Clark blushed. “That’s never going to happen.”

“Not if I can help it,” Lois muttered.
rotflol

“Cross that deadline and see what happens,”
rotflol She’s going to literally dead here, I’m assuming.

rubber.

“Duck!”
Now that’s cheating!
LOIS: It’s a perfectly valid use of the words ‘rubber duck’.
JIMMY: Yes, text search would find that passage when searching for the phrase ‘rubber duck’.

He yanked Lois away from the piled crates, tucking her into his arms as they dashed behind a large cardboard box.
I think he crossed a line there.

Lois felt a frisson of anger well inside her: at Clark for ignoring her pointed warning
See?

and at herself for failing to hear him following her so closely.
No, he didn’t follow her until she stumbled.

‘Metropolis will burn,’ Lois thought as she watched Clark run away. Just like the jealousy in her heart.
Awww, poor girl. Still several months away from being able to encourage Clark to…help her to properly deal with her feelings.

clap You used those prompts quite aptly!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.