Hi Sara!

I guess I’m kinda late to the party but it turns out, 2016 was a bit hectic dizzy

(though he usually took the voucher that allowed him to save up for a better prize at the end).
Oh, *that* explains how he was able to not claim easy Lois prizes as Superman, during PML and what not, always trying to get a voucher for later instead.

LOIS: Did he just call me ‘easy’?

Clark was kept going to the few games kids as a whole normally avoided. These were games which had a simple objective,
Climb up a tree to kiss the corn princess?

"Y'know, Mizz Kent. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that boy weren't spinning at all," said the man running the latest booth with a shake of his head.
Maybe he’s gotten faster so he doesn’t so much as spin as he is going in slow, wide circles?

I also figured out how to ignore the sloshing when I get spun around."
laugh

Jonathon patted him on the shoulder. "No, son, we just feel dizzy." He mussed the boy's hair. "Maybe it's your brain bumping around in your head."

"No, that's much louder, Dad. I head *that* when you fell off the ladder last month," Clark corrected matter of factly.
shock rotflol So, does that mean Ralph’s head sounds like a baby rattle when he moves?

It was the next spring that Clark managed to lead his friends out of an abandoned coal mine where they'd gotten trapped by a cave-in. Using mostly his ability to echolocate and see the faintest of light to pick the right tunnel to explore.
*sigh* So much for not making a fuss. Although he got lucky, where he a couple of years older, a high school paper from Metropolis might have sent one of their writers to do a piece on him.

LOIS: Yes, lucky indeed. Wouldn’t want to be caught dead in Midgettown or whatever, interviewing a corn plucking teenager on how he avoided a tipping cow or something.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.