Thank you so much, everyone, for all the encouraging words on this story! You don't know how much it means to me, really, so thank you. sloppy

DC, you are such a great writer yourself that I think the talent was spread out fairly enough! goofy Clark's willingness to confess at the beginning of this episode is one of my favorite things, and yes, I can't imagine how scared he would have been -- I mean, even just asking her out had him gulping and nervous, so revealing everything would have been even worse on the poor Man of Steel's nerves! Anyway, yes, by this point, I like to think Lois has matured and grown enough to be worthy of the relationship he's offering. And his reactions to her touch always entrance me in the show, so I'm glad that came across here!

You're right, Morgana -- Clark did find the best way of silencing Lois Lane. Temporarily, anyway. smile Thank you!

Thanks, scifiJoan!

Aww, thanks for such a fabulous compliment, Lynn! You have no worries at all on the writing front, trust me, and I'm always glad when I see a story from you (and have time to read it, peep one of these days I'll catch up, really).

Sorry for the RL interruptions, Julie, but I'm glad you made it through -- and what a relief to know it flows well even piecemeal! Thanks for the lovely comment!