jawdrop Excuse me while I go pick my jaw up off the floor.

Wow! Finally caught up on this one! And then, finally got around to the feedback lol. This fic (and this trilogy, truly) has been one of the best I've ever read. The premise is well thought out and established, and followed through every chapter.

Clark not telling Lois was great, and then that reveal! lol Jimmy and Lois! Paired with the timing of having to go save Bruce thumbsup never a dull moment.

Lois in the old Nightwing costume was great, and that moment was at least a perfect reveal. Very sweet. And Jimmy as Oracle... The Jason bit was heartbreaking. I was shocked when you revealed that the actual joker was dead. And poor Jason... I know Bruce will be beating himself up for a long time about that, but there's nothing else he could have done. In the end, his demise was the only real solution.

It all weaved together seamlessly. There's probably a million other things I could rave about and discuss, but without going back through and pasting every line in here and saying it was perfect, this is all I got for now.

Fabulous story! Excellent job!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain