Aaaand we’re back!
Feeling as though she'd had the breath knocked out of her, she desperately tried to reconcile the Lucifer she knew with the sudden awareness that he was an angel. An angel.
So, not exactly molten brain. Well, not yet.

what Lucifer could see of her face seemed to pale.

“No. Detective.”

She shook her head and bolted for the elevator, sliding in between the doors as they closed.
Oh boy.

“I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t interrupt anything important with Chloe,” Amenadiel apologised as Lucifer stepped out of the elevator and walked over to the bar.
Someone is going to get knocked across the roo-oom!

Clark wandered aimlessly down Hollywood Boulevard, letting the sounds of the city wash over him.
So, Chloe and Clark chance meeting up ahead?

Which made Maze... a demon.

She’d been living with a demon.

Oh god, Maze had been looking after Trixie!
laugh

What kind of parent did that? Tore apart their child’s self-confidence so thoroughly that they saw themselves as unlovable? And yet that wasn’t even the worst thing they’d done.
Oh boy.

Not until it stopped being so overwhelming.
Oh boy.

I’m wondering, if she makes up her mind, finally, and then is confronted with Superman being Clark Kent and *that* would then send her over the edge. Wouldn’t that be ironic?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.