I just posted comments over on AO3, which is where I read this, but then I had to come over here to see what other Lucifer fans are lurking in FoLCdom, LOL.

Oh my Lucifer's dad, someone wrote an L&C/Lucifer crossover!! I'm flailing, I tell you ... flailing!

I enjoyed this story very much. Kudos to you both! The parallels between the two couples and their secrets are pretty strong, so it's nice to see this recognized. I was really hoping that Lucifer would help Clark find evidence on Lex -- welching on a deal aside, Lucifer would not be able to abide by Lex's crimes -- so I was quite pleased to see that part. And I like that you drew the parallel to Marcus being Lucifer's version of Lex; that whole S3 arc, I kept seeing similarities to BatP/HoL, so I'm glad I wasn't alone there.

I admit, I also got a kick of our Lois & Clark looking at Pierce and thinking "geez, what a jerk." (OK, I actually thought a much more Lucifer term, but I'm not sure the boards will let me use that word here, hahaha.) Probably as much of a kick as I did when, on the show, Lucifer told Pierce they needed to find his Kryptonite. lol

And the ending, with Lucifer's text, was PERFECT. smile1