Can I admit that every time Bernie called Superman a "poor little guy" I laughed HARD? Because I did. It was just so awesome! But poor Bernie - all that pressure on his shoulders. It's enough to make weaker men crack and run away.

Interesting take on the beginning of the NK arc! I like that you choose to start the focus on Clark's life, rather than finding out that others like him are out there. I love that the focus isn't on the horrific tests Ching subjects him to. It's the calm before the storm, and it makes it SO poignant.

Going to Jonathan's viewpoint...wow! That one hurt! In a good way. It got me right in the guts, feeling how much it hurts to see him watching his son go off to war on a planet that isn't his, for a people who aren't really his own, with no guarantee that even if he isn't killed there, he still may never come home. I think it's the easy thing, to explore Lois and/or Clark's thoughts during those final moments. Seeing it from the parental view - WOW!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon