Thanks, everyone, for your kind words! This story has dragged on so long that I've been pretty discouraged about it -- I'd probably have given up long ago if I didn't hate leaving things unfinished so much! So hearing that someone enjoyed them was very encouraging!

Ellen Lane was actually a lot of fun to write, and I thought it made a lot of sense for her to be somewhat manipulative, especially considering all the emotional manipulating we see from her in-show.

Oh, wow, folc4evernaday! I would absolutely read a story about Ellen investigating Clark! She did always seem to get a kick out of the moments when she and Lois got in and out of trouble, so I can definitely imagine her totally going overboard with the entire idea -- sunglasses, wide-brimmed hat, trench coat, a lot of very conspicuous inconspicuous sleuthing! (Can you tell I'm trying to give you lots of nudges and inspiration? wink )

So glad Tempus never gets to laugh too long, Morgana -- the longer that guy stayed around, the more chilling he got!

I think Clark would make the best dad, DC, but I love his worries about it because it made him so relatable. And we all know I can never have too much of a hurting Clark, of course... whistle