Originally Posted by Morgana
Part Four

Diana Stride was really sneaky putting the kryptonite on Lois’ lipstick rather than luring Superman to her place and doing the deed herself. Hmmm, maybe we have under estimated her abilities as a villainess?

Really having fun with your story, truly relaxes me!

Hi Morgana! wave Thanks for stopping by to read this one. Yes, I figured Diana Stride would be sneaky like that. At the moment she doesn't have a way to get close to him but Lois Lane does wink If she's smart enough to come up with Kryptonite laced lipstick and take out the rich and famous without anyone noticing she's smart enough to use the girlfriend to kill her target, right?

Originally Posted by Morgana
Part Five

Awww, Bernie was in this story! He is the only person to call in a situation like the one our favorite duo is facing. The solution to the problem was much more believable than what was presented in the show. Felt sorry for poor Lois having to drink that goo and then throw up who knows how many times. dizzy

Diana Stride was caught. Michael DiSanto is no doubt relieved.

Nigel is back in town with Gretchen Kelly? That can’t be good.

On to Part Six ...

Yes, I hated the 'solution' that was presented in the show. I mean he's injested a radioactive substance and is weak and vulnerable yet he's super enough to sit in the middle of a nuclear plant and burn the Kryptonite out? Um, no...

Nigel and Gretchen are up to no good for sure. Enjoy part 6 smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube