Hi all, so I know I've been sort of a lurker in this fandom, occasionally crawling out of my hole to make a comment or ask a question. But I'm currently taking a Fandom class for my writing credit (I'm a college student) and since this is the fandom I've been most drawn to over the past few years, I figured that I'd write about this one. I'm a little nervous because this isn't a very popular fandom among the masses and especially not among my peers in the course. Most people haven't even heard of the show itself so to learn about a whole community of people writing amazing fanfictions and keeping this fandom alive for nearly 25 years. Let's just say that this is very different from the more well known Supernatural, Marvel and Sherlock fandoms that others are writing about.

Basically for this class, I have do do research on the fan community and write my own fanfiction (with feedback/comments from others in the community) to be submitted for a grade. So I just wanted you all to know that you'll be seeing more of me this summer and that any help would be much appreciated!