Hi Mary!

I’ve got time for a quick one! hyper
“Only a fool would fall in love with someone as deadly as me.”
Yeah, okay, I remember the dialog challenge now. Looking forward to finding out who that is. Could be season one Lex, season two Lois or season 4 Clark. You know, after the Perry’s Son incident. Except Lois is already in love with him. huh But I should probably continue before this first FDK gets longer than the entire story blush

Lois slid to the ground beside him, her back resting against the remains of what had once been a wall. “Clark,” she whispered.
jawdrop I swear, I did not read ahead!

She reached out and laid a hand on his shoulder. “Listen to me: You are not a monster. You're not—”
Well, I’ll bet the military disagree’s.

“—I kill people, Lois.”
shock Way-what?

I've killed everyone I ever care about. I just...” He pressed his hands against his eyes. “You should go.”
Umm…

She turned and ran, struggling to keep her own balance as the ground beneath her feet started to shake.
Umm…

That was a sad turn of events. It would make for a great Alt-Clark-universe beginning, though! In particular if even Alt-Lois is gone.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.