So...I've been somewhat lurking for the past couple weeks trying to catch up on the mbs since I feel like I've been gone forever -- kind of like someone who's been traveling the world come back to their old haunts and feeling the familiarity while still marveling at how different things are. I'm reminded of how much I love these boards and the people on here, and how much I've missed getting to talk about my favorite show!

I'm actually not dead. My computer died quite unexpectedly, and it took me a long time before I could buy a new one (thankfully, I had my documents backed up, unlike a certain intrepid reporter we all know and love), and then I couldn't remember my passwords for the longest time. By the time all of that was sorted out, I was quite busy with something that's very near and dear to me.

I really don't mean for this to be a commercial, but several of you have expressed interest in the past of knowing if/when my original work gets published. Well, I'm not quite there yet, but I'm trying. I finished my latest novel, attended a 'Life, the Universe, Everything' symposium (where I got to listen to and learn from Brandon Sanderson, as well as get an autograph; if you're not a fan of his, what on Earth are you doing with your life?), and now have begun querying a list of agents. To that end, I have opened up a website where I'm publishing short original fiction and giving updates on my progress to the published world. If you'd like to come see me -- and let me say hello to old and new friends -- then you're welcome to come give it a look! It's www . stacyjomarlow . com. (edit out the spaces, naturally)

A bit closer to home, my sister asked me to watch L&C with her -- though only once a week, which is kind of killing me because I want to watch it so much faster -- so I've been getting so very nostalgic. I even had to get up an old story beginning that I'd love to finish one day and look it over. I'm really busy right now, but...you never know what could happen.

Thanks for still being here even when I become an absentee delinquent!

Last edited by AntiKryptonite; 05/04/18 12:19 AM.