Mouserocks, you may want to check the two scripts script for the Pilot.

Some highlights:

Day 1 - Lois arrives at the Planet as a boy, Clark's interview with Perry, ends with Clark pacing the walls of his hotel room

Day 2 - Clark goes to the Sarah Bernhardt Theater, gets the story and that night types it up

Day 3 - Clark presents his story to Perry, gets hired and the Messenger explodes. A lot happens that day including the White Orchid Ball, and it ends with that scene of Lex and the cobra.

Day 4 starts with Clark rescuing the sewer worker and ends with Lois and Clark finding Samuel Platt's body. Although that might be after midnight and technically the next day.

Day 5 - It starts "Near Dawn" in the scene in Platt's room with the police; the "It's nine; I thought you'd be naked" scene follows. In the script, Lois and Clark meet Amy and Mrs. Platt at their home rather than the newsroom. The day ends with the announcement about the Prometheus continuing and Luthor destroying his space station model.

The script doesn't exactly say Day 1, etc. By checking the subheads (all caps before the action/dialogue), it's usually fairly easy to figure out a day change. I ran out of time to do the rest of the Pilot, but was surprised at how many days were involved thus far.

Edit: I just glanced at the text of Part Two and it looks like it's identical to Part One.

Last edited by cuidadora; 04/06/18 08:22 PM. Reason: added edit

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly