Originally Posted by Mouserocks
clap clap clap

That was perfect! I love that Clark and Jimmy teamed up to take her down (also love the use of Loki's name, perfect inclusion for April Fool's). But I really loved how you showed Clark is already in her head, making her think twice about running headlong into danger... I like that it doesn't change her mind, but it's the thought that counts, right? lol

That was a blast and a half. Can't wait for Lois' revenge next year.
LOIS: What? No... angel-devil

Haha! Thanks Mouse! I like to think that teaming up Clark and Jimmy was the saving grace that allowed them to pull off the prank. wink And Loki was a no-brainer for me, as a lover of mythology. How could Clark possibly use any other name? Plus, in a way, he was actually being nice to Lois by using the name Loki. It was like he was tipping her off to the fact that it was a prank, but of course Lois would miss the reference. wink

I'm glad you liked Clark getting into Lois' mind a little. I figured, by this point in their friendship, he'd be affecting her at least in little ways. (I know I tend to pick up phrases that my friends use after being around them for a little while.)

But the real question is...did I just condemn myself to having to come up with revenge for Lois next year? Because that is scary! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon