Sorry for the delay! I need this flu to die before I do. thud

Originally Posted by jackiek
Oh my! That was heartbreaking! Clark is so cute with Havana. I hope Lois will give Clark a chance to get to know his daughter and for them to get to know each other. Is her illness possibly the curse?

Lots of good questions! Thanks, glad you liked the Clark and Havana scenes. Her illness is related to Clark, but that's all I'll say for now.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark, you are a gentleman, but still a lunkhead.

Indeed. laugh

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. He is still basically a stranger to Lois and she has a baby to protect. How did he really think Lois would react when he started talking about things that sound completely crazy and impossible? Then floating after all of that? Definitely not a good idea. He really needs to slow down and start thinking about what he's doing before he just goes out and does it. Otherwise Lois will never let him anywhere near her or her kid.

Yes, very true. Will be addressed in the next few chapters, but to be fair... drama. evil And he's reacting to this all in the moment.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Wow, Lady Loisette is right, Clark is revealing way too much information way too fast. I understand why he may be doing it, but it is scaring Lois even more.

/Rubs hands together/ Yup. Don't worry, I promised a happy ending with this, and it'll come back up before too long. Clark is, as Morgana said, just a lunkhead. smile

More to come tomorrow.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain