I love reading but I have so little time for it (outside fanfic of course) but I figured I'd give the challenge a whirl this year. I've only got one book down so far, so I'd be happy if I hit 10, let alone 50!

1. Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build your routine, find your focus, and sharpen your creative mind

Are you overextended, over-distracted, and overwhelmed? Do you work at a breakneck pace all day, only to find you haven't accomplished the most important things on your agenda by the time you leave the office?

The world has changed and the way we work has to change, too. Manage your day-to-day will give you a toolkit for tackling challenges of a 24/7 always-on workplace.

I actually found this to be a really good read (i.e. listen-- full disclosure this was an audio book, but made for an easy way to kick off the new year). It's kind of an in-between of a self-help book and testimonials. My biggest problem always tends to be finding balance throughout my day/week/month/life and this took several aspects of that and simplified it. Very helpful especially when working in a creative field-- it even helped me focus and follow through on writing some fics. wink

Not doing a lot of fun reading right now (besides here), so we'll see what I get to read next.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain