Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I'll take two, too, with the usual setup of being eternally grateful for someone else to do the actual talking during the presentation (most likely).

I don't know which ones are left, but if possible, I'd like to sign up for the out-there, evil, funny, snarky, weird stuff. So, I guess the not-Kleenex-heavy categories.

[Linked Image]

What? No, using a bunch of Kleenex to clean liquids off you keyboard and screen does *not* count as Kleenex-heavy. Muses... It's like they are waiting right there in the wings, ready to jump in with unsolicited notions of grandeur once you poke your head onto the fanfic board.

Oh, look how late it is. Those gentlemen over there are certainly not from the Muse Protection Services agency. I keep my muse well fed in her ca- erm... ro- erm accommodations at all time!

[Linked Image]

wave Michael

PS: Taking a third is also an option if there's not enough volunteers.

LOL! We'll add you to the list. After noms we'll be handing out the categories. I'm sure we can find something weird enough for you.
[Linked Image] thumbsup [Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube