Hmm... Interesting idea. What immediately comes to mind, though, is Lois yelling at me about how lazy of a writer I am. "Come on!" she yells, "I have to churn out several articles a day with strict deadlines on top of running around Metropolis in pumps, getting shot at, getting kidnapped, and finding disasters for Superman to help at! (::cough:: Er, I could have gotten myself out of that death trap eventually; he just did it quicker.) So why can't you, with your boring, mundane, no-mortal-danger life write a little story now and then?"

Taken aback, I exclaim, "Lois Lane! Why are you talking to me? How are you talking to me? Am I hallucinating again?" I look around and sigh. Once again, everyone in the room is looking at me funny. I think, maybe, I need more sleep.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)