Originally Posted by cuidadora
Trying this again -

Strangers in a Strange Land - What’s time travel among Supermen?

And...

Revealing Time -Lois has some groveling to do

Fresh Eyes
- It only takes a moment to see someone in a different light.

Yes, yes, and yes!

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I think the link for Star Child is wrong because it goes to a story by a different author from 2008, which made it difficult to match up to one of the descriptions. I think I found the correct story though.

A Town Called Smallville - Henry’s Story by Dandello - An interview and a revelation

Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) by Deadly Chakram - A broken father/son bond slowly begins to heal.

Through My Eyes (Perry White) by Deadly Chakram - Newsflash! My father really does love me!

Through My Eyes (Sam Lane) by Deadly Chakram - Wait? I’m supposed to be proud of my father?

Star Child by Maggie - One kid is as good as another.

What Next? by Nostalgiakick - Sometimes the mind is a dangerous place.

Changing the Game (rewrite) by Nostalgiakick - Lois takes matters into her own hands.

Yes, those are all correct. Sorry about the link guys. I've fixed it on our sheet. Not sure what happened there.

There's only one fic left.

Turns out old people were right. Radio waves can kill you was Superman and the Shadow - Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 by KenJ(500b)

Thanks everyone for playing. clap clap dance

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube