Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Awww yay! I can finally say what's been on my mind. How you managed to write a LnC fanfic with no Lois is seriously awesome! I loved the relationship you built with Bruce and Clark and how you showed Clark's struggles after his parents' death. The homeless Clark was hard to read but definitely pulled on all the right heart strings and made readers (me at least) want to pull out the box of tissues.

Great job!

Thank you, my friend! Glad you enjoyed this weird little tale. I do promise that Lois is on her way. It was actually fun and interesting to write an entire L&C fic where Lois is nowhere to be seen, not even lurking in the shadows. Glad you liked Bruce and Clark's relationship. It was nice to write them as friends and allies, rather than as rivals (*coughcoughrecentDCEUmoviescough*). Writing Clark as homeless and feeling hopeless was a challenge, but my deranged muse got a kick out of putting him through the mental wringer. Go figure.

Hoping to get the next story polished soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon