Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Thank you! Believe it or not, my old Nintendo and Super Nintendo still work! They are at my parents' house, but I can still play them! (Legend of Zelda fan for life!)

We have the Wii U and my old Nintendo 64 at my house. And I will probably get my husband the Switch for Christmas. Breath of the Wild is supposed to be incredible on it!
The Nintendo, Super Nintendo & Nintendo 64 were technically my brother's, so he took them. I'm not sure whether he still has them. I do know he has the games though, some of which were mine.

When he was little my brother decided to drop a needle into the vents at the top of the NES. You could hear it rattle around in there whenever you moved it, but it still worked.

While all those systems were my brother's I did have a special Pokemon edition Game Boy Color. I still have it and all my games.

Opposite here! The gaming systems were technically mine and my sister's. But she's not a gamer, so I took them. She had some games (Pokémon Snap on the N64 comes to mind) but the games were overwhelmingly mine. I did take her Pokémon Red and Yellow games after she got bored with them. They were great when I used to have to go to the laundromat, before my husband and I got the house and our own washer and dryer! LOL!

(Yes, I'm play Pokémon Sun right now and still very actively playing Pokémon Go on the phone when I go out.) smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon