Catching up! (Blonde me, I spent two days wondering why the site wasn't letting me comment before realizing I wasn't logged in wallbash )

This story is coming along really great! I can't believe there's only one chapter left, it feels like there should be more! There's still so much to figure out. But I'm excited to see how you wrap it up.

shock Lex Lives!!!

Clark going to see Luthor is *huge*. Like, really huge. I've seen Lois visit Lex before but not Clark that I can recall, but it was a great scene (even if it might have been the last chapter? lost track). Lois is definitely gonna have words for Clark when hearing about this. I'm dying to know the other reason Bruce has for hating Lex.

Harley's presence was surprising and entertaining. I can't figure out if she's genuinely warning Lois or if this is one of Bruce's games. Harley showing up leads me to believe that Bruce is still the g-d-Batman in this universe, which was left very intentionally vague before. Just a guess, although idk how he'd have the time with this revenge plot too. Very excited to see all this pan out. And man, do Lois and Clark really need to talk! I hope it all works out, because it's feeling tense although the rose and chocolates were definitely points for Clark, so that bodes well.

All in all, I've been reading and enjoying (even if my commenting is a bit on the light side right now). Please post soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain