spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

Nice to meet you all! So nice to have new faces around here.

I'm Deadly Chakram, aka DC, aka Vicki. I'm a born and bred New Yorker now living in CT. I'm a wife and mom to twin girls who will be turning 4 years old this month. I'm also part of the Kerth Committee (K-Comm) with Folc and NostalgiaKick.

I tend to read and write just about anything that tickles my fancy. You might get a dark, emotional fic from me followed by a comedy, followed by an introspective piece. I tend to shy away from next-gen stuff - I like the main focus of the story to be Lois and Clark.

If you don't see me around, it just means RL has gotten hectic. My time on the boards is pretty much limited to once my girls are sound asleep and before I go to bed myself. If my muse is cooperating, I tend to spent a decent portion of that time trying to write. If my muse is being quiet, I do what I can to get caught up on reading the posted fics.

I look forward to interacting with you all on the boards and I do hope you jump right on in and start posting!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon