Originally Posted by RJS
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Well. That chapter went up like a lead balloon. Remind me why I do this again?

Lois is hurt, furious, embarrassed... so she's lashing out.

This is why even "constructive" feedback is rarely written and people feel uncomfortable writing it. Whose definition do we use? The writer's, or the reader's? The two have different definitions in this case.
There might not be an exact written rule saying negative or "constructive" feedback is not welcome, but there are plenty of reactions and other comments making it unwelcome.

P.S. Will she lash out that brutally at Lex when she discovers the truth? Or is this just how she treats Clark? (Run away fast, Clark. She's not worth it. Come on! Jack will have a car waiting.)

Personally, I think you just take away what you feel (as the reader). There may be certain points that don't come across as the writer intended and pointing that out can always be a benefit. smile We all read the same sentence differently sometimes too depending on our own emotions and backgrounds and experiences. It's what helps make reading so enjoyable time and again. thumbsup

rotflol Yes! Jack will have the car waiting...I'm interested to see what happens when Lois FINALLY realizes how badly Luthor has been playing her like a fiddle and betraying her trust. (Takes down note: Keep knives away from Lois...)

I don't see forgiveness coming very easily from Clark this time, but I may be proven wrong. **bites nails in anticipation** peep

**Next part, please??**

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube