Hi Folc, DC and Lynn!

Thanks for the comments, and comments do help motivate me and my muse. hyper

Lynn and anyone else, I totally understand not having time to read stories. Even when I have time, I often find it necessary to wait until a story is complete if there's a hint that the angst is high. I'm not sure when I'll start posting, since I promised myself not to post any more stories without a sizable buffer so once I start posting, it will be regular. Comments are always welcome, even long after a story posts. A couple have led me to write another story. And I suspect that's true of others, too.

Thanks, Lynn. I never followed much of the Superman comics, I think only reading maybe two or three as a kid. I appreciate the background information. I also wonder if the "leaving Kara at the orphanage" might have been a product of the times, or perhaps the writers' and creators' situations. Still, I always thought Clark would want to help her through the potential trauma of a superpowered adolescence.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly