Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I used to write fast when I was a stay-at-home mom (sigh), my kids were little, and I had no RL. But MAN, Folc4evernaday, do you SLEEP?! jawdrop thud Kudos on keeping your muse so well fed. clap

My Own Worst Enemy looks scary from this banner. eek

Hahaha these are just the banners. I'm only currently writing ONE of them right now. My Own Worst Enemy is the conclusion to Ghost From the Past and will have some fun and some heartache but I promise to put everything back where I found it. Almost done with "Sleeping With The Boss" (current fic in progress). Then I'll pick up Guy Rule Number One. I'm HOPING my muse cooperates. The other one... I wrote like the first chapter on it and then my muse had other ideas so...

She likes to jerk me around like that. I have the banners and videos usually done before the story a lot of the time. I do sleep though, I swear....and I'm NOT a stay at home mom either.(Though it feels like it sometimes with the children in my office...) Usually do my writing in the morning with breakfast, lunch hour if my muse cooperates and after the kids go to bed. wink That is all. Glad you like the banners.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube