I'd like to see Terri and Dean reprise their roles! Not sure about a whole series though...it could be interesting like if they had a teenager and how Clark and Lois deal with that lol. But it's hard to picture Dean in the superman suit lol! I know that sounds bad..Don't get me wrong for Deans age he is in really good physique and definitely looks younger than 50, but I dunno...it's not the same lol...But I think a big downer would be no Perry. He really added good humor to the show, hard to imagine someone replacing him. I dunno maybe if they did a mini series hmm...or a tv spot lol like full house on jimmy fallon skit. Then again, when there were talking about full house remake, I was really skeptical and even though its cheesy as, its better than I thought it would be. So, if this did happen, that could be the case. I really miss the essence of the show though...and seeing that panel with Terri and Dean, yu definitely can see why they were cast together. They haven't lost their touch..they still compliment each other well. It was hard to believe they haven't done a panel before lol. And sounded like they don't see each other often but it was like old times, the way they seemed to get along. I know I'm probably reading into the panel too much lol, it was a pity they couldn't get on the same time on supergirl...although different characters would be good to see nonetheless.

Last edited by Kara_Kent; 07/17/17 05:55 AM.