Looks like you had lots of fun on the WB lot, Joan. I sometimes see the set when watching other movies or TV shows. I recall seeing it recently, but can't remember which film/tv show it was.

I just got back from NYC, where I visited the The News Building (home of The Daily News) which just so happens to have a HUGE globe (installed in 1930!) in their lobby. Could this have been the inspiration of the Daily Planet? I took pictures but haven't uploaded them from my phone yet. I'll share when I get coordinated. LOL. Whenever that is.

Hold on, I guess I could plug in my phone now... Wait. I have to download them to photobucket first before I can post them here, don't I? And I don't have that password on this computer. wallbash Someday, I'll post the cool NYC photos. Also, took a shot of the Bank of Metropolis, which is a real building and I thought the people on this website would be interested in seeing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.