I like the dynamic here with Ellen and Lois. It's nice to see them getting along instead of the usual love/hate relationship. I see Ellen has some investigative skills of her own when it comes to her daughter's relationship wink

Well let's think about it, Lois must have gotten her investigative skills from someone in the family. Ellen wants the best for her daughter and she knows what kind of man Lois is attracted to; someone that makes her think and improve. Something Claude was incapable of doing since he was so self-centered. Besides, isn't it a telltale sign that when you are interested in someone you constantly talk about them? Lois is giving off all the classic signs!

And where did this diskette come from? I smell a rat....or maybe a virus...from the Daily Planet hmmm?

As you know by now, the virus was just a virus. But ah, what a great way to get Lois to invite Clark to her place for work. rotflol

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.