Thanks, Mouse. smile I'm going to see WW on Tuesday (crosses fingers that it's still in the local cinema). We can't wait! I checked my BvS DVD today (I still haven't watched it). I'm hoping it will have those extra scenes, but it looks as if I was given a copy of the regular (theatrical) release and not the director's/extended cut version. frown I'm still hopeful that those extra few minutes will show up on my DVD, otherwise I'll be bummed.

I agree that adding Doomsday to this movie was overkill (no pun intended, really). As I don't tend to read/watch reviews of movies I actually want to see (LOVED Guardians of The Galaxy, V2, too, BTW), I was surprised by the ending of BvS. I wasn't too keen on it being Lex to created him, though. (I actually thought Kevin Spacey as Lex was the one bright spot in SR.)

I didn't think that Bruce was overly angry at Superman. His character does tend to hold onto grudges against those to cause harm to his friends/family (and apparently his employees). I liked that Batman had a history that went back before Clark became Superman. (We'll have to disagree again on the Dark Knight Trilogy as I found nothing redeeming/redeemable about Christian Bale's portrayal of Bruce. I just found him difficult to like.) Re-reading your note, you didn't like that Bruce was mad at Superman due to what happened in MoS. It was their way of linking the two films and to fix one of the major flaws of MoS (Superman causing or allowing to Zod to create so much wanton destruction of Metropolis without repercussions). I was glad that the anger of the destruction of the city was addressed; even if it did make Bruce seem a bit petty at blaming Superman for what happened (Monday quarterbacking is what I believe this is called. i.e. being upset that someone did something in a different way than you would've, if you could've, which you didn't, because you couldn't.)

The dream sequence with Flash confused me more than anything. I did only see the movie once (that I can recall), so I'll have to wait for re-viewing to see if it's any clearer.

What I loved most about the Diana/WW character in BvS was that she showed up these two alpha males (i.e. made them look like fools) in every scene that they were in. clap Got to love her.

I agree that the supporting cast was wasted with big talent and nothing to do with that talent. I thought I'd hate Amy Adams as Lois in MoS but she impressed me. (If you haven't seen her in The Arrival, I definitely recommend it.)

So, now, that we've rehashed what they should've done differently. Any (fanfic) ideas on how they could've done it better?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.