Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Every time I meet Mary Frances I like her more. Good for her to teach Lois a valuable lesson about friendship.

Mary Frances is growing on me, too. lol

Sometimes us readers are like Clark and Lois's stalkers as well, following them wherever they go, trying to learn their deepest secrets, and still wanting to know more. I write this as I wonder if the Mission was WHERE Clark needed to go and he didn't want Lois following, or if there was somewhere else (as Superman perhaps) he needed to be. I know I shouldn't pry, but still...

Yes, you're right. Clark needed to go to the Mission for his monthly volunteering. But, he decided to make Lois think it was a big secret, and that's why he looked around outside. No, Superman wasn't needed just then. I'll edit that to clarify before submitting it to the Archives. Thanks for pointing it out!

Mary Frances is a true friend to Clark. Only Lois would assume reasons other than the obvious for Clark helping out at the Mission.

rotflol

Good to see Mike still keeping an eye on our favorite guy. smile

Yup, he's around for Clark.

Thanks for commenting, Virginia! hyper

Last edited by cuidadora; 05/28/17 09:51 AM. Reason: added clarification

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly