Hello all,

My donation to the fundraising drive is a story to serve as a premium. "Kill Bill's Fan" is a sequel to my story The First Fanfic. Although the latter did happen to be one of the first pieces of fiction I ever wrote, the title actually referred to Lois's first piece of fanfic. In that story, she received some feedback from a person who went by the handle "Bill's Fan." In the current story, she tries to find out just who Bill's Fan actually is.

Some highlights from "Kill Bill's Fan" include:

- A new rule at the Daily Planet, the breaking of which is a fire-able offense
- A wager between Lois and Clark
- A Star Trek / Elvis crossover filk

As you might surmise from the above list, this story was written with a light tone and some comedic elements; don't let the word "Kill" in its title fool you.

Annette will send the story to anyone who makes a contribution to the message board fundraising campaign. I will wait until a year after the campaign ends to post the story to the general MB.

I am sure I am not alone when I say that I appreciate any funds you could contribute to keep this wonderful board going.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I am not posting the story to the MB for quite some time, but I will start a feedback thread for the story now. Although I always welcome feedback in general -- both positive and negative -- this time, I am actively requesting your feedback -- at least if you like the story. I am not doing this to fish for compliments per se, but rather in the hopes that your feedback might make someone else curious or excited enough about the story to make a donation so that they can read the story sooner rather than later. Thank you.