Oh, this is wicked! And fun! Wickedly fun! Clark has laryngitis, and half the cast has come down with it! So, while shooting the episode, Clark actually can't utter a single word! Paul, this is too much. How much rolling on the floor do you think a fifty-year-old woman can do???? rotflol rotflol rotflol

And... Hey! What's this?
Chatter on the 'net is down a bit, but that's to be expected. The first and last parts always get the most attention. They're still very positive, though. Kate's 'uglification' comment got a lot of laughs, and they really seem to like Timmy.
Okay, Paul, now, oo-kay!!! You're talking about us, aren't you? Us FoLCs? Your readers? We are the ones who liked the 'uglification comment' and Timmy? You comment on us in your story??? Ooo-kay. So, eh, why don't you have Seth say in part four that there was at least one fifty-year-old lady who thought young Clark was so sexy and cute when he was shutting up and being all silent and mysterious in the last episode?

But, Paul. I'm still reeling from Sara's Tank ending for Away From the Sun. (Don't even get me started on that one.) I see things are looking bad for Lois at the end of this part of your story. Well, you better fix things and make her come out of it all right, you hear? Cause if you don't, I won't be responsible for what might happen to your hat!!!! wildguy

Ann