Hey, FOLCs!

Just wanted to share... for the last two years I've been working on a book, like, an original novel that is not fanfic. You know, so that I could sell it, and get some money for my writing (FDK is addictive but does not pay the bills), and also because I love this story... um, anyway. I decided to self-publish. Found a cover artist who did a *gorgeous* cover for me, and now the thing's available on Amazon as a Kindle book for pre-order! I'm going to have paperbacks, too, but haven't gotten that far yet.

So, I had to brag a little, and also, I'm looking for a few people who'd be willing to read a free advance copy & post a review on May 4th when the book releases. Books without reviews don't get sales, which makes it hard to get reviews, so...

Whispers in the Dark is a paranormal romance, featuring a strong female lead who falls for a guy who secretly has a superpower, so I figured you guys might be interested laugh

I have a website - www.pamjernigan.com/whispers - with a link to purchase on Amazon. Only 99 cents for the moment.

Let's see if it will let me post a picture of the cover...
[img:left]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/e81bc2_73e5ec3eb9bd47d99d28232294f83052~mv2_d_1500_2400_s_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_285,h_413,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/e81bc2_73e5ec3eb9bd47d99d28232294f83052~mv2_d_1500_2400_s_2.webp[/img]

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K