Is this the second or something part of a series? I seem to be missing backstory here. Maybe you could put a note at the top if there's a previous story that relates. Though it seems like everything that's absolutely necessary to understand this story is sufficiently explained.

I always enjoy when writers point out that trying to explode the asteroid isn't helpful. I like that here Superman knows something about diverting projectiles. I also like how creeped out Lois was by Luthor's bunker copy of her apartment. It always puzzled me that she acted like it was totally normal and then forgot about it.

I've only seen an episode or two of Eureka, so I'm only vaguely familiar with it, but the story seems fairly comprehensible without being familiar with that show.

Altogether, this is a nice take on ASU. smile

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)