I know we're past this stage now, but for future reference, just thought I'd correct this:

Regarding the list:
Usually, it starts with the Archive database: http://www.lcfanfic.com/ficdatabase.html
Unfortunately, it's only up to date to Sept. 2015 mecry When we have the current list, there should definitely be an effort to also update the Archive database.

We've never actually used the database for this purpose. Previously, the eligible stories list has been kicked off by my sending K-Comm a basic starter list of all the stories uploaded to the Archive in that year. This list was drawn from my Archive GE spreadsheet. I'm more than willing to continue to do this from next year onwards, if it's of use. Just mail me when it's required.

The database is updated to no regular schedule, but as and when either myself and Lauren get a spare moment to do so. But, as it happens, I have an update ready to go that I'll be sending Lauren next week.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers