Originally Posted by RJS
Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's all she does. Why even show up if her conclusions are foregone? She let nothing influence her in the slightest, countering everything she saw with her own long held, rock solid and hostile opinion.
She went to prove to herself she is right to reject him, didn't she? And he's the rat bastard? Like father, like daughter.
Her negativity toward him and superiority over him is - well, I'll cross my fingers that the true hero will go somewhere else.

(No negativity in feedback, I know. I'm leaving.)

Constructive criticism is always welcome! No need to leave. smile

This is a pre-Clark Lois. As we saw in the saw (in Requiem For A Superhero, in particular) this Lois has a strained relationship with her father. She still very much blames him for his actions (breaking up the family), but there's a part of her that is still loyal to him simply because he's her father. She does care, in her own way. (She does fear for him in Requiem when she realizes that his life may be in danger with the cyborg scandal.)

She hasn't yet - they BOTH haven't yet - made those crucial strides toward healing. Little does she know that the healing is right around the corner... (I picture this story happening the day before Clark is hired and made her partner at the Planet.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon