I'm completely enthusiastic about the fact that the site is now mobile-friendly, since I loved using it from my phone. Overall, I like the redesign fairly well (though, I'm not actually sure I like it more than the old one - it was more "old-fashioned" but very charming and gave you quick access to whatever you wanted to look at, while this one feels a bit too expanded/"decompressed"), but there are several complaints I agree with.

I don't think the text style is really that good for reading something as long-form as fan fiction. The font strokes are a little thin and there's a bit too much space between lines. A more traditional serif font with little line-spacing seems a bit more appropriate. This is more notable on desktop than on mobile for me. Thankfully, this should be a pretty quick and easy fix.

I agree that it doesn't look the same with nondescript ribbons rather than actual Kerth Award graphics, and there's a severe lack of images (though, to be fair, this is a problem with many fanfiction sites, including the previous incarnation of this one, to some extent). What's a website without pictures? Especially a fansite for a show starring a beautiful couple! Because I'm learning web development skills myself right now, I was actually thinking that maybe I could help to make a carousel or something that shows latest/featured stories accompanied with a screenshot from the show which matches that story, or something like that. Not sure if that's a good idea or not, but it's what came to mind.

Overall, I support the efforts to add features, give the site a nice new look, and make it mobile-friendly, but I also hope they continue to fine tune.