Hi fellow FoLnCs smile I'm new (only signed up yesterday) though I've been lurking for a few months. So I already know what a fantastic, welcoming bunch you guys are and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all smile1

I'm looking for a story on lcfanfic. I've tried to find it through find a story and failed. Superman had saved several people at a fire or something and I think it was mostly over when Lois got there. She talked to some professional she already knew, a firefighter or something and they were looking over at him and I think he said something wondering how Superman did it and how it must affect him since even they had to have therapy after situations like that and he probably had nothing like that in response to Lois being her usual adoring self about how great he is. I think it got Lois thinking about how he's not invincible and perfect and how he must feel bad sometimes. Maybe she talked to him about it because he admitted it was hard and talked to someone. I was really taken with this concept and I've been looking for it since. Does anyone know what it is?