Groobie

Bwaaahaaahaaa...I love that Linda's greatest nightmare isn't being hauled away in handcuffs, but that she's not getting the appropriate quality of press to cover the story!

Hey, Linda is many things, but a sloppy reporter she is not! Having her 'arrest' reported on by Peggy Becker was an insult of the highest degree!

Nice that Linda is a legitimate journalist in this story. Yeah, she's been playing nice with the boss, but she does have some brains to back it up. Grrr...Claude is a snake in every universe. frown But I don't know that Templar's threat was enough...I suspect the choice to let Linda go with just a warning will only firm her resolve to take him down.

In the show Preston wanted more from Linda, but she didn't want to be involved with him. I decided to see where this story would go if she had started to see Preston on an exclusive basis. But she was still a reporter first and foremost.

Claude will always be a pain ... splat

As you know by now, Jasper made a huge mistake threatening her and an innocent child.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.