Ciudadora

You're right, I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how you've taken care of Todd Sylvester and his family. S.T.A.R. Labs definitely needs an honest intelligent C.P.A. And I imagine he'll get some additional work (or maybe just give informal advice) advising the researchers in how to invest their retirement funds.

Yeah, Todd and Dennis both needed a fresh start someplace else. As Todd had said, going back to TresAx would be a very bad career move. S.T.A.R. needs someone with integrity and as Clark had said, these guys are genuises, but outside of the lab it is a different story. No doubt Todd will help them with all kinds of financial advice!

Glad to see Ralph getting caught. And Tempus. But, I never count him out until the last word of a story. Will just have to wait and see.

Hmmm ...

Clark as referee between Linda and Lois is perfect. Only he could get Lois to play nice with Linda, at least Canon Clark.

Alt Clark is no slouch in the referee department. But to be fair, it is a combination of that and Lois realizing that at that moment her former rival needed a friend.

Very nice that Daae is falling in love with Lana. But, will he be implicated at all? And if he avoids scandal or arrest, will he go after Clark again or can he leave him alone? Clark is no threat to him on the Lana front. But look out from Lois if Daae attacks Clark! Love it when any Lois goes into Mad Dog mode to protect someone, especially Clark/Superman!

Clark isn't a threat to Gregory, especially where Lana is concerned! But the Swiss businessman has a lot of enemies. What happens when one of them decides he wants revenge? wildguy

Part 29 will be up on Friday. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.