Yea! A new part! Memory fails me, I even went back and checked 12B, but when did the globe speak to the guys? Was it before Metropolis started to heat up? Did it only speak to Clark or to both of them together? I really need to go back and find it. What I can't recall was if Jor-El mentioned the twins or if it was the same first message from the show. Or did it even happen in the course of this story, but off the page?

Poor Michel. His mom doesn't want him to have any Super fun. I hadn't realized that he had been using airplanes to get around. Bummer. I love Michel's curiosity about how the globe works, more than what it could tell them. Maybe it hadn't spoken to them yet, just the vague Kryptonian feeling.

They definitely sound like squabbling brothers over the globe. It really highlights the different ways they look at the world and the things in it, even if those things are from their home world.

Originally Posted by Michael
Or, maybe he’s from a mirror universe, dropped in France as a baby by Tempus.
jawdrop I could TOTALLY see that! Poor Martha and Jonathan from another dimension who didn't get their son. frown

Keep writing. We're still reading, even if distracted by a big ugly election.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.